I’m Hazell and this is my blog; it’s kind of a mix of just thoughts and feelings and things that I find extremely hilarious (most of these things being things that I myself have said, of course ;) )
(General Information About Me)
I have a bedroom the size of a box crammed with books. When it comes to music and literature I find that out of date is up to date; I love the Beatles, and my favourite authors are Jack Kerouac, Jonathan Safran Foer, John Green and Murakami. I laugh too loud, and I’m only ever honest. I always try to do lovely things, and end up doing stupid things.
I’m quite an upbeat person, I’m friendly and a massive nerd - I love all things Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings a lot a lot alot. I spend 90% of my time working at the theatre and the other 10% eating so woo yeah life.
(Slightly More Serious[Read: Boring]Information About Me)
I suffer from quite severe melancholic depression,partly as a result of the following;
I had a friend called Peter who is a sociopath, he mentally tortured me for a year inspiring me in self hate and self harm.
Not long after that, I was raped. My friends and family aren’t aware- but on here I’m trying to be more open. Please don’t be afraid to talk to me about it if you need to.
Come and say hello whenever you like, I would love to hear from you!
Big love, always.